Fall festival season in Atlanta kicks off right after Labor Day, when it still feels like summer, and continues till mid-November — and then it’s winter festival season!
Many fall festivals are FREE to attend, unless otherwise noted. But you’ll want to bring your wallet for food and drink. Some of the state and county fairs have admission fees at the gate, and of course you’ll pay for rides.
At the very bottom of the page is a day-by-day list of seasonal Fall Fun events that includes festivals, fall markets, corn mazes, pumpkin patches, food truck rallies, nature walks, outdoor concerts and movies, yoga in the park, plus more. The list grows as we add more events.
You may also be interested in:
- 30+ places to order a Thanksgiving meal to go
- 50+ restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day
- Atlanta's Christkindle Market is back in a new location
- Where to get FREE pictures with Santa
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Best places to see holiday lights for free, or at paid attractions
- Free and cheap things to do this week
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
From Labor Day Weekend's end-of-summer vibe through the first cooler days of autumn, you'll find plenty to do.
The cooler autumn air has arrived and it's a great time to be outdoors in Atlanta. You'll find art markets, carnival midway rides, harvest celebrations, Oktoberfests, and more.
Festival season is winding down, but there are still opportunities to enjoy the cool autumn air -- and perhaps get a headstart on holiday gift shopping.
Day-by-day list of fall fun around metro Atlanta:
Saturday, February 5, 2022
Saturday, March 5, 2022
Saturday, April 2, 2022