The Decatur Wine Festival turns 21! The 2023 event takes place on Saturday, November 4th from noon to 4:30 p.m. on the Courthouse Square.
Early entry begins at noon and pouring begins at 12:30.
You can sample 400 wines and purchase food from Decatur eateries.
Your ticket includes a commemorative wine glass.
A live DJ and fun photo ops will ensure a lively experience.
It goes without saying that you must be 21 or over to attend.
No children, pets, or strollers are permitted in the event.
The Old Courthouse Square is located at:
101 E. Court Square
Decatur, GA 30030
Event info here
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
How much does the Decatur Wine Festival cost?
Tickets are on sale now via Eventbrite.
Early-bird pricing is $50 (plus an $8.87 fee).
Starting Monday, Oct. 16th, the price goes up to $60 (plus a $10.29 fee).
On the day of the event, Nov. 4th, the price is $70 (plus an $11.72 fee).
You may also be interested in:
- The best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
- Complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts this fall
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars
- 30+ Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat events
- Things to do for Halloween: Our huge list of spooky fun!
- Unwind with these free yoga classes in metro Atlanta parks
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2023!
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this fall
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
More Fall Fun:
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Friday, October 6, 2023
Saturday, October 7, 2023