This event is a drive-thru only food experience that lets you roll through a food festival and order authentic Greek cuisine with limited contact. You can take the food home to enjoy in the safety of your own home. All of the dishes have been prepared by hand.
There is no admission fee to drive-thru the food line.
If you’re going to drive through the line to buy food, festival organizers prefer cashless transactions — so please bring a card if you can.
The menu is very affordable.
It ranges from $8 side items to $13 meal plates and $45 for family meals that feed nine to 12 people. There are daily specials for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There’s even a build-your-own gyro kit for $35!
While you can head to the festival and drive through the food line, you may prefer to order online in advance — so you can skip the line and go straight to pickup. If you let a volunteer concierge know you’re there for curbside pickup, you’ll be directed to the right spot.
You can view the menu online. It opens as a PDF in a new window.
You’ll find the advance order form online as well.
2020 festival drive-thru hours:
- Friday, September 25th from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 26th from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, September, 27th from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation
2500 Clairmont Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30329
A sampling of menu items:
- Vegetarian plate
- Greek potatoes
- Greek salad
- Lamb shank
- Greek-style roasted chicken
- And much more!
Daily food specials for $13
♦ Friday: Braised lamb shanks with roasted potatoes and Greek slaw
♦ Saturday: Half of a roasted chicken with rice, pita, and spanakopita
♦ Sunday: Beef kapama with rice, pita, and spanakopita
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
More fall fun around Atlanta:
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Thursday, October 29, 2020