The Atlanta Greek Festival is back live, in person, and in its traditional festival format — for the first time since 2019!
The 2022 Atlanta Greek Festival opens on Friday, September 23rd and runs through Sunday, September 25th. The location is the Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation, at 2500 Clairmont Road.
You’ll find Greek food, arts and crafts, shopping at the Greek marketplace, culture, dancing and entertainment, tours of the cathedral, and more. (You can eat on the cheap at the Atlanta Greek Festival thanks to the discount ticket options listed below.)
General admission to the festival is $5 for adults and kids over 12. Children age 12 and under are FREE. But of course we have a few admission deals listed below, for your consideration.
- Friday, September 23rd from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, September 24th from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, September, 25th from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs — which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You can skip the ticket booth line at the festival gate and buy tickets in advance online for just $5.
In past years, there have been group admission deals and we’ll report on them if they are announced.
There have also been food deals in the past, and we’ll watch for those details to be released as well — so please check back.
Getting there, parking, shuttle service
The Greek Orthodox Cathedral is located at 2500 Clairmont Road NE, Atlanta.
In past years, there has been free parking and shuttle buses to the festival at the Century Center Office Park on Clairmont Road, adjacent to I-85. We will update with 2022 details as soon as they are released.
Please do not park on the side streets around the church that have “No Parking” signs. You will be towed!
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
More fall fun around Atlanta:
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Friday, February 3, 2023
Saturday, February 4, 2023