The Atlanta Greek Festival is not happening in its traditional format this year. However, once again, the festival organizers will present A Road Trip to Greece in 2021.
This event is a drive-thru only food experience that lets you roll through a food festival and order authentic Greek cuisine with limited contact. You can take the food home to enjoy in the safety of your own home. All of the dishes have been prepared by hand.
There is no admission fee to drive-thru the food line.
If you’re going to drive through the line to buy food, festival organizers prefer cashless transactions — so please bring a card if you can.
The menu is very affordable.
It ranges from $8 side items to $13 meal plates and $55 for family meals that feed nine to 12 people. There are daily specials for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. There’s even a build-your-own gyro kit for $35!
While you can head to the festival and drive through the food line, you may prefer to order online in advance — so you can skip the line and go straight to pickup. If you let a volunteer concierge know you’re there for curbside pickup, you’ll be directed to the right spot.
You can view the menu online. It opens as a PDF in a new window.
You’ll find the advance order form online as well.
2021 festival drive-thru hours:
- Friday, September 24th from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 25th from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, September, 26th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Greek Orthodox Cathedral of the Annunciation
2500 Clairmont Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30329
A sampling of menu items:
- Vegetarian plate
- Greek potatoes
- Greek salad
- Lamb shank
- Greek-style roasted chicken
- And much more!
Daily food specials for $14
♦ Friday: Marinated half chicken
♦ Saturday: Soutzoukakia — the ultimate Greek comfort food
♦ Sunday: Braised lamb with rice, pita, and spanakopita
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
More fall fun around Atlanta:
Saturday, September 25, 2021
Sunday, September 26, 2021
Monday, September 27, 2021
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Friday, October 1, 2021
Saturday, October 2, 2021
Sunday, October 3, 2021
Monday, October 4, 2021
Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Thursday, October 7, 2021
Friday, October 8, 2021
Saturday, October 9, 2021