Light shows aren’t just for Christmas anymore! The 2021 Pumpkin Festival at Stone Mountain Park has a theme of Play by Day, Glow by Night and it looks amazing!
The Pumpkin Festival is a special attraction that takes place on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, PLUS Columbus Day Monday, which is October 11th.
The attraction opens on Saturday, Sept. 18th and runs through Halloween, Oct. 31st in 2021.
Hours are 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 2 to 9 p.m. on Sundays and Columbus Day Monday.
The glow attractions light up at dusk.
See below for a special Groupon deal that gets you 28% OFF a single-day admission!
If you go by day, you can enjoy most of the regular park attractions. But the immersive Glow By Night experience is where it’s at! This year’s glow display is even bigger and brighter, with plenty of nighttime experiences that are perfect for date night as well as for families.
The glow display appeals to all ages, with classic storybook tales that come to life in 10 new themed areas that feature 40 newly imagined scenes from fairy tales and nursery rhymes.
About the attraction
NEW this year:
• A special Pumpkin Lasershow and fireworks
• All-new glow-in-the-dark experiences throughout the festival
• All-new glowing nighttime parade featuring new floats
The picture-book settings are immersive, allowing you to follow the Yellow Brick Road to the Emerald City, meet Jack and Jill up the hill, and discover an underwater marvel 20,000 leagues under the sea.
- dozens of new glow-in-the-dark scenes
- thousands of jack-o-lanterns
- giant glowing pumpkin tree
- new glow-in-the-dark dinosaurs
- costumed characters to meet and greet
- glow-in-the dark mini golf
- flashlight tours
- interactive games
- magic show
- Glow-Along Party Parade
The Groupon Deal
You can come to Stone Mountain to play by day, glow by night with a special deal on Groupon.
Thanks to Groupon, the pass is just $24.95 per pass (discounted from $34.95) and that’s about 28% off the regular price. Remember, you still have to pay for parking at Stone Mountain!
You’ll buy a voucher for a specific date — and you can only use it for admission on that date. As always, read the fine print on the deal before you buy.
NOTE: You can get up to 8% cashback from Rakuten (formerly Ebates) if you sign up and start a shopping session before you purchase your Groupon. You get the money at the end of each quarter and can have it sent to you via check or PayPal.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
Details for the Pumpkin Festival attraction
Pumpkin Festival Play by Day, Glow by Night is a gated event. That means you’ll need either a daily All-Attractions Pass or annual Mountain Membership to access the event and the attractions. CLICK HERE to find a full list of the attractions covered by the pass.
The All-Attractions Pass is regularly priced at $34.95.
Remember, you’ll pay $20 to park at Stone Mountain — so it’s often worth it to invest in a $40 annual parking pass if you’ll go more than once in a year. Your pass is good for 12 months from the date of purchase.
You may also be able to save with a Mountain Membership, which is a season pass. In addition to unlimited admission, Mountain Members save on tickets to Snow Mountain, get an extra discount on a parking pass, and more.
Even better: The Mountain Members PLUS pass includes tickets to Snow Mountain, annual parking, and other perks.
More fall fun around Atlanta: