You know fall is right around the corner when the corn mazes start opening! If you want to get a head start on the season, print your discount coupon explore the twists and turns of the Buford Corn Maze.
Named one of the top 25 corn mazes in America by Country Living, this popular attraction is now in its tenth year.
Buford Corn Maze kicks off on Labor Day weekend and will be open from Saturday, August 31st to September 2, 2019.
After that, the attraction will be open on weekends through November 10 (and weekdays during Halloween week).
The farm is filled with other attractions for all ages as well, including a hayride, animals, a jumping pillow, corn box, and of course the Haunted Forest.
- $15 for the corn maze
- $15 for the Haunted Forest (not open till September 20th)
- $25 for a combo ticket
- Kids 3 and under are free!
According to the website, all tickets include access to Kid’s CORNer play area and unlimited hayrides.
You can buy tickets in advance online, and there is a $1 fee.
The Buford Corn Maze is located at:
4470 Bennett Road,
Buford, GA 30519
Opening weekend hours
- Saturday, August 31st — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Sunday, September 1st — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Monday, September 2nd (Labor Day) — 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Fridays in September — 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays in September — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Haunted Forest opens September 20th : open from dark till closing time, which varies
- Monday-Thursday — 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays — 10:00 am to midnight
- Sundays — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Halloween week — open every day 10:00 am to 10 pm
- Haunted Forest open dark to closing
- Fridays — 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Haunted Forest open dark to closing (last day is November 3rd)
- Last day for the Corn Maze is November 10th
Thanks to WSB channel 2, you can get $3 OFF regular admission when you print and present the Family 2 Family coupon.
We suggest printing off enough coupons for your family now, because there’s no way to know how long the link will remain active.
The Haunted Forest is frightfully fun for families and kids ages 10 and up! It will open on September 20th and will run through November 3, 2019.
During Halloween week, the Haunted Forest is open every week. Until then, you can only visit on weekends. The attraction opens at dark each day.
Check back here for details as opening day approaches.
Check out last year’s highlights: