Named one of the top 25 corn mazes in America by Country Living, this popular attraction is now in its tenth year. The Corn Maze and Haunted Forest have different hours, so you’ll have to plan your trip accordingly.
The farm is filled with other attractions for all ages as well, including a hayride, animals, a jumping pillow, corn box, and of course the Haunted Forest.
- $15 for the corn maze
- $15 for the Haunted Forest
- $25 for a combo ticket
- Kids 3 and under are free!
According to the website, all tickets include access to Kid’s CORNer play area and unlimited hayrides.
You can buy tickets in advance online, and there is a $1 fee.
The Buford Corn Maze is located at:
4470 Bennett Road,
Buford, GA 30519
Labor Day weekend hours
- Saturday, August 31st — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Sunday, September 1st — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Monday, September 2nd (Labor Day) — 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Fridays in September — 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays in September — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Haunted Forest opens September 20th : open from dark till closing time, which varies
- Monday-Thursday — 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays — 10:00 am to midnight
- Sundays — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Halloween week — open every day 10:00 am to 10 pm
- Haunted Forest open dark to closing (weekends only, except for Halloween week)
- Fridays — 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Haunted Forest open dark to closing (last day is November 3rd)
- Last day for the Corn Maze is November 10th
Thanks to WSB channel 2, you can get $3 OFF regular admission when you print and present the Family 2 Family coupon.
We suggest printing off enough coupons for your family now, because there’s no way to know how long the link will remain active.
Check out last year’s Corn Maze highlights:
The Haunted Forest is frightfully fun for families and kids ages 10 and up! It opens on September 20th and will run through November 3, 2019.
During Halloween week, the Haunted Forest is open every day. Until then, you can only visit on weekends. The attraction opens at dark each day.
Preview the Haunted Forest experience: