UPDATED on 12/09/2020
Visit the farm on Saturday, Dec. 12th or Sunday, Dec. 13th.
On Sunday, Santa will make a visit between noon and 3 p.m. Bring your camera!
The farm hours these days are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is $8.
The farm has Christmas trees for sale. The tree lot will be open until it is sold out.
The Fraser firs were grown in the Western North Carolina mountains on a family farm.
These are the tree lot hours, while supplies, beginning Nov. 21st:
- Monday- Friday: 12 pm – 8 pm
- Saturday 9 am – 8 pm
- Sunday 12 pm – 7pm
You’ll also find hot cocoa and seasonal items for sale.
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter and stay in the know!
- Metro Atlanta area Farmers Markets, listed by day of the week
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Local daily deals from Groupon
- Atlanta on the Cheap events calendar
The Buford Corn Maze was named one of the top 25 corn mazes in America by Country Living. This popular attraction is now in its 11th year. The Corn Maze and Haunted Forest have different hours, so you’ll have to plan your trip accordingly. And, of course, social distancing guidelines are in effect.
The farm is filled with other attractions for all ages as well, including a hayride, animals, a jumping pillow, corn box, and of course the Haunted Forest.
- $15 for the corn maze
- $15 for the Haunted Forest
- $25 for a combo ticket
- Kids 3 and under are free!
NEW for 2020: You can buy a season pass for $35 per person.
According to the website, all tickets include access to Kid’s CORNer play area and unlimited hayrides.
The Buford Corn Maze is located at:
4470 Bennett Road,
Buford, GA 30519
Labor Day weekend hours
- Saturday — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Sunday — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Monday (Labor Day) — 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
September hours, beginning the 11th
- Fridays in September — 10 am to 10:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays in September — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Haunted Forest opens September 25th: open from dark till closing time, which varies
- Monday-Thursday — 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Fridays and Saturdays — 10:00 am to midnight
- Sundays — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Halloween week — open every day 10:00 am to 10 pm
- Haunted Forest open dark to closing (weekends only, except for Halloween week)
- Fridays — 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturdays and Sundays — 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Haunted Forest open dark to closing (last day is November 3rd)
- Last day for the Corn Maze is November 8th
You can buy corn maze tickets in advance online, and you must use your ticket on the day you are booked for.
For the Haunted Forest, click here for tickets.
The group discount
Buy tickets online for a group of 20 or more, and pay just $13 each for corn maze admission.
The WSB-TV $3 off coupon
Just download it here to print, or have it ready to show on your phone. There does not seem to be a corresponding promo code to use when purhasing online. We’ll update if this changes.
Scout Days discount
On September 19th and 20th, scouts in uniform receive $3 off admission.
Healthcare Worker Appreciation Days discount
From September 25th to 27th, health workers with an ID get $3 off regular admission price.
Check out last year’s Corn Maze highlights:
The Haunted Forest is frightfully fun for families and kids ages 10 and up! It opens on September 25th and will run through November 8, 2020.
During Halloween week, the Haunted Forest is open every day. Until then, you can only visit on weekends. The attraction opens at dark each day.
Preview the Haunted Forest experience: