Are you up for a short road trip? The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway for ten days, opening on Thursday, September 27th and running through October 6, 2019.
Check out the deals and discounts on admission and rides, listed below!
If you didn’t make it to the North Georgia State Fair, which took place in Marietta this month, here’s another chance. You can enjoy exciting carnival rides, tamer kiddie rides for the little ones, food that’s probably bad for you, live concerts and performances, and more.
The Atlanta Motor Speedway is located at 1500 Tara Place, in Hampton, Georgia.
All concerts, shows, and attractions are included in the price of admission.
- pig races
- petting zoo
- Jurassic Kingdom dinosaur show
- Hollywood Circus performances
- pony rides ($5 each)
- aquatic acrobat shows
- indoor butterfly garden with live butterflies
- puppet shows
- animal shows
- Universal Championship Wrestling
The fair has limited hours on weeknights, with extended hours on Friday nights and weekends.
Georgia State Fair hours of operation:
- Monday to Thursday — 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Fridays — 4 p.m. to midnight
- Saturdays — 10 a.m. to midnight
- Sundays — noon to 10 p.m.
Tickets are available at the gate.
Parking is not included and costs $5.
- Adults (age 13 and older) $10
- Children (age 5 to 12) $5
- Kids 4 and under are FREE
- Seniors (60+) $5
- Active military member with ID $5
Prices for midway rides:
- Regular price for an unlimited rides wristband is $25 per person. (See below for some discount options on the wristband!)
- Individual ride tickets are $1.25 each. (Each ride costs anywhere from 3 to 8 tickets.)
The concerts happen mainly on Saturday evenings, with a variety of acts playing from 5 to 9 p.m.
Headline acts include:
- Craig Campbell on opening Friday night, Sept. 27th, at 8 p.m.
- Black Oak Arkansas on Saturday, Sept. 28th at 8 p.m.
Keep scrolling for admission and ride discounts, deals, and coupons!
Free admission coupon
You can download a coupon for FREE ADMISSION to the fair on Monday, September 30th only.
Disability Day discount
Disability Day is Wednesday, October 4th.
Discounted prices are available from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Free admission for the disabled
- Caregivers pay $5 for admission
- Discounted ride wristbands are $15
$10 Tuesday unlimited rides deal
All-day unlimited ride wristbands are just $10 — less than half the regular price of $25.
The $10 Tuesday deal is good on Tuesday, October 1st. The fair hours are 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. that day.
$2 Thursday rides deal
Every ride is just $2 on Thursday, October 3rd.
Admission deals through Groupon
This is a limited time offer that will potentially end on September 26th, unless it is extended.
Remember, when you’re looking at the deal options that “adult” means anyone age 13 or older here.
- Single-day general admission for two adults — $15 (that’s 25% off)
- Single-day general admission for four adults — $28 (that’s 30% off)
- Single-day general admission for six adults — $39 (that’s 35% off)
- Single-day general admission for eight adults — $48 (that’s 40% off)
HINT: If you sign up for and activate Ebates before you buy a Groupon deal, you can receive up to 6% cash back (you get a check or PayPal deposit at the end of each quarter).
More fall fun around Atlanta:
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Thursday, May 21, 2020