Come to downtown Norcross to celebrate Dia de los Muertos on Saturday November 6, 2021. The one-day festival is FREE to attend.
The holiday is typically observed during the first two weeks of November. It’s a time to celebrate ancestors and family history.
The event is centered in Thrasher Park and runs from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
It will include a night of remembrance, dance, authentic cultural performances, and a parade along the streets of downtown Norcross.
The festival will allow you to immerse yourself in celebration through authentic Mexican meals and beverages.
There will be face painters on site to help you complete your festive look.
At dusk, the festival wraps up with a lantern parade through downtown Norcross.
Before the event, you can buy a lantern kit for $5—$25, or purchase on site the day of.
More info here
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids