The 2022 Sweet Auburn Music Fest takes place on Saturday, September 24th and Sunday, September 25th. It is FREE to attend.
You can spend the weekend listening to live R&B, Hip-Hop, & gospel music.
While you’re there, be sure to check out the Car & Bike Show, shop the vendors, indulge in festival food, and take the kids to the children’s area.
The festival takes place on Atlanta streets in the Sweet Auburn district.
Need directions? Use 320 Irwin St. NW, Atlanta, to get you to the Sweet Auburn Music Fest.
Or you can opt for MARTA.
Ride the train to Peachtree Center Station then hop on the Atlanta Streetcar at the Peachtree Center stop. You’ll exit at the Dobbs Plaza stop under the bridge. Walk to either corner (Fort St. or Bell St.) and go north.
We’ll update with hours and more details as the info becomes available. Or you can watch the Facebook page for updates.
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs — which covers the entire metro area and includes all the best fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
More upcoming free events:
Thursday, March 23, 2023
Friday, March 24, 2023
Saturday, March 25, 2023
Sunday, March 26, 2023
Monday, March 27, 2023