The annual Fall-O-Ween Festival takes place at Swift-Cantrell Park in Kennesaw on Saturday, October 7th, 2023 from 3 to 7 p.m.
Admission is FREE.
Kids and adults are encouraged to come in costume. The Fall-o-Ween Fest activities will go till about 7:00 p.m., followed by a movie screening at dusk. (Film title to be announced.)
In the past, activities included a candy trail, scavenger hunt, craft, field games, face painting, bounce houses, and more. We’ll update as more details are released for 2023.
You’ll be able to purchase concessions on site.
Costume contests will take place every 30 minutes, beginning at 3:30 PM and ending at 6:30 PM. Prizes will be awarded for three winners at each time frame. Costume contest is open to all ages.
The Hotel Transylvania (PG) will be projected onto a giant inflatable screen after sundown, around 7:00 PM. You can bring a blanket or low chair, but no canopies or tents are allowed.
More info here
You can park in the Swift-Cantrell lot, or at neighboring Kennesaw Elementary School (3155 Jiles Rd.)
Swift-Cantrell Park is located at 3140 Old US Highway 41, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2023
- 2023 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events for spooky fun
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More fall fun around metro Atlanta:
Saturday, December 9, 2023
Sunday, December 10, 2023