The Hogansville Hummingbird Festival is a charming, small town street fest — and an easy drive for anyone living south of Atlanta.
It takes place on Saturday, October 15th and Sunday, October 16th, 2022, in historic downtown Hogansville.
Hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
You’ll find 200+ vendors, a food court, kids area, and more.
There will be live music on Saturday evening.
Admission is FREE.
To find downtown Hogansville using your GPS, put in the address 400 E. Main St, Hogansville, GA 30230. It is Exit 28 on I-85 (you can also use the Grantville Exit 35 if you’re coming from the north).
Visit the festival website
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards