The Duluth Fall Festival is back for 2022! The beloved event takes place over two days, from Saturday, September 24th and Sunday, September 25th.
Admission to the festival is FREE.
Come to enjoy great food, live entertainment, arts and crafts vendor booths, a parade, and more.
Come see Gwinnett County’s largest parade! The parade features sports teams and musicians from schools, fire trucks, antique cars, local dignitaries, boy scouts, girl scouts, dancers, businesses, sponsors, clowns, animals and more!
It takes place on Saturday, September 24th at 10 a.m. The parade starts on Main Street (near the Coleman Middle School), continues south and east to Highway 120, turns south to Buford Highway, and ends at Hardy Industrial Boulevard.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
Parking at the festival
Parking near the Festival area is VERY limited. For a better parking experience, the Duluth Fall Festival recommends that you park offsite, at one of the designated shuttle lots, and take the free shuttle to the Festival. Shuttles run every 15 minutes.
Click here for shuttle info