Mark your calendar for the 11th annual Peachtree Corners Festival, coming to the Town Green from July 1st thru July 3rd, 2022.
The festival is FREE to attend, with plenty of free parking.
It features arts and crafts vendors, great music, food, plenty of fun for kids, and a car show. Your leashed pet is welcome.
* Friday, July 1st — concert at 7:30, featuring The Drifters
* Saturday, July 2nd — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Sunday, July 3rd — noon to 5 p.m.
The Kids Korner will feature bounce houses, face painting, games, activities, clowns, and more.
Over 50 vendors will offer art, crafts, handmade items, jewelry, artisanal food items, and more.
A car and bike show is also on the agenda for the festival. Hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 18th.
Free parking is available all weekend in the Town Center parking deck, and at office lots located off of DaVinci Court.
You can also park at the Forum shopping center — just use the new Peachtree Corners pedestrian bridge to safely cross Peachtree Parkway.
2022 music line-up
Festival organizers tell us the line-up has not been finalized yet, but we will update soon!
Friday, July 1st
7:30 pm — The Drifters (R&B)
Saturday, July 2nd
To be announced
Sunday, July 3rd
To be announced
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15 summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2022 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2022
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer