Mark your calendar for the 10th annual Peachtree Corners Festival, coming to the Town Green on September 18 and 19, 2021.
The festival is FREE to attend, with plenty of free parking.
It features arts and crafts vendors, great music, food, plenty of fun for kids, and a car show. Your leashed pet is welcome.
* Saturday, Sept. 18th — 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
* Sunday, Sept. 19th — noon to 5 p.m.
The Kids Korner will feature bounce houses, face painting, games, activities, clowns, and more.
Over 50 vendors will offer art, crafts, handmade items, jewelry, artisanal food items, and more.
A car and bike show is also on the agenda for the festival. Hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 18th.
Free parking is available all weekend in the Town Center parking deck, and at office lots located off of DaVinci Court.
You can also park at the Forum shopping center — just use the new Peachtree Corners pedestrian bridge to safely cross Peachtree Parkway.
Saturday, Sept. 18th:
10:00 am — Local school groups perform
11:20 am — Eric Brown
12:00 pm — Stone Mountain Chorus
1:15 pm — Separate Checks
2:30 pm — The New Bridge Band
3:45 pm — Sylvia Rose Novak & Parts Unknown
5:00 pm — Casual Cadenza
7:00 pm — Banks & Shane
Sunday, Sept. 19th:
12:15 pm — Bulletproof
1:30 pm — Greg Drews and the Truth
2:45 pm — Dial Up
4:00 pm — Double Take
You may also be interested in:
- The Dragon Con Parade in downtown Atlanta
- The Piedmont Park Arts Festival
- The Summer Shade Festival in Grant Park
- Doggy Con Pageant & Costume Contest in Woodruff Park
- Marietta Art in the Park Festival on Labor Day Weekend
- Atlanta Jazz Festival in Piedmont Park