The 2022 Lilburn Daze Arts & Crafts Festival will take place on Saturday, October 8th. Admission is FREE.
The event takes place at Lilburn City Park, located at 76 Main Street.
Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This is the 50th year of this beloved festival!
Lilburn Daze is a family-friendly event. You’ll find:
- Arts and crafts vendors
- Food trucks
- Inflatable bounce houses
- Carnival games
- Train ride
- Face painting
- Live entertainment
Parking & Shuttles
Parking is limited at Lilburn City Park, so only handicapped parking will be available there during Lilburn Daze.
Please plan to park off site and use the shuttles, which will run from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Shuttle parking is available at:
- Lilburn City Hall – 340 Main Street (shuttle stop is behind the library)
- First Baptist Church – 285 Main Street
- Salem Missionary Baptist Church – 4700 Church St NW (shuttle stop is the Heritage Hall parking lot, across the street from the church building)
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
2022 Entertainment schedule
9:00 AM: Gwinnett Community Band
10:00 AM: Heidi Baila Dancers
10:30 AM: Clear Redemption Band – Tyler Smith
12:00 PM: Craig Moore
1:00 PM: Music on Main Students: Ava Smith, Max Horn, & Lucy Varzel
2:00 PM: Laura McHan
3:00 PM: Joe Caporaso
For more info, visit the Lilburn Daze website