The Blue Stone Arts & Music Festival is a brand new fall festival, taking place in the City Springs district of Sandy Springs over two days: Friday, September 29th and Saturday, September 30th.
The event features an artist market and live music on multiple stages throughout the two-day festival. It is FREE to attend.
No pets, please!
Friday 4 to 10 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
City Springs is located at:
1 Galambos Way
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
more festival info
Browse our big list of FREE outdoor movies and our complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts in 2023.
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
Parking & Shuttle Service
You can park at the City Springs underground deck for $10.
But due to crowds and road closures, you should plan to use the FREE SHUTTLE that will run between Lake Forest Elementary School and City Springs throughout the event.
Parking at Lake Forest Elementary is FREE and the shuttle will run Friday and Saturday during festival hours. The school is located at 5920 Sandy Springs Circle.
You can also park at Century Springs Office Park and walk to the festival. The office park is located at 6100 Lake Forrest Drive, but you’ll access the lot from Hammond Drive. There is NO shuttle service from this parking spot.
2023 Blue Stone Festival music line-up
Friday, September 29
- 4:00 p.m. – DJ Ezzy
- 5:30 p.m. – The Core (H.O.R.D.E. Festival variety)
- 7:00 p.m. – Certainly So (Alternative/Indie/Rock originals)
- 8:30 p.m. – The Robert Randolph Band (Blues/Rock/Soul originals)
- 4:30 p.m. – Lilac Wine
- 6:00 p.m. – Her Majesty’s Request (British Invasion variety)
- 7:30 p.m. – Troubadour Project (70s Rock variety)
Saturday, September 30
- 10:00 a.m. – DJ Ezzy
- 11:00 a.m. – Black Lion Reggae (Popular Songs in Reggae arrangements)
- 12:30 p.m. – Bourbon Brothers (Channeling the Rat Pack)
- 3:30 p.m. – Sailing to Denver (Roots Rock / Americana)
- 5:00 p.m. – Canyonland
- 6:45 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – To Be Announced
- 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. – To Be Announced (Family Entertainment)
- 2:45 p.m. – The Pussywillows (Female fronted Alt Rock)
- 4:00 p.m. – Son Latina Band (Variety of Latin & Anglo Rhythms)
- 5:30 p.m. – Uptown Funk (Bruno Mars tribute)
You may also be interested in:
- The best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
- Complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts this fall
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars
- 30+ Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat events
- Things to do for Halloween: Our huge list of spooky fun!
- Unwind with these free yoga classes in metro Atlanta parks
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2023!
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this fall
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
City Springs business district in Sandy Springs