Milton’s annual Crabapple Fest will take place on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The arts and crafts festival is spread out along Crabapple Road in downtown Milton.
Festival hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission is FREE, just bring your wallet for food and shopping.
Each fall, Crabapple Road is transformed into a bustling market, showcasing more than 100 local antique and art vendors. You can start your holiday shopping or find something special for yourself.
There will be plenty of festival food, and football on the big screen.
This is a family-friendly event. It takes place rain or shine.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is a drive-thru food event in 2021
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Festival on Ponce
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards