The 2022 Norcross Art Splash Festival takes place on Saturday, Oct. 1st and Sunday, Oct. 2nd. It is FREE to attend, just bring your wallet for food and drink — and shopping!
This year’s location is historic South Peachtree Street, which will be closed to traffic.
* Saturday — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Sunday — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ninety artists from across the country will exhibit and sell their goods — including folk art, ceramics, paintings, photography, mixed media, fiber art, metalwork, and jewelry.
Bring the kids for an interactive Kidz Zone with face painting, sand art, and inflatables.
There will be plenty of festival food and drink, including international options, ice cream, funnel cakes, and more. Adult beverages will be available for you to purchase.
Parking is available at the Norcross City Hall, (75 Lawrenceville St.) or anywhere in the downtown area.
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
More fall fun around Atlanta:
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Thursday, September 29, 2022
Friday, September 30, 2022
Saturday, October 1, 2022
Sunday, October 2, 2022
Monday, October 3, 2022
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Thursday, October 6, 2022