The 2021 Norcross Art Splash Festival takes place on Saturday, Oct. 2nd and Sunday, Oct. 3rd. It is FREE to attend, just bring your wallet for food and drink.
This year’s location is Lillian Webb Park, located at 105 College St. The park is adjacent to the historic downtown area.
* Saturday — 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* Sunday — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ninety artists from across the country will exhibit and sell their goods — including folk art, ceramics, paintings, photography, mixed media, fiber art, metalwork, and jewelry.
Bring the kids for an interactive Kidz Zone with face painting, sand art, and inflatables.
There will be plenty of festival food and drink, including international options, ice cream, funnel cakes, and more. Adult beverages will be available for you to purchase.
Parking is available at the Norcross City Hall, (75 Lawrenceville St.) or anywhere in the downtown area.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids