NOTE: Our 2022 content update is on the way!
Bring your appetite to the 2021 Taste of Kennesaw food festival!
The event is happening in downtown Kennesaw on Saturday, November 6, 2021 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Admission is FREE.
More than 40 different local restaurants will be on site, dishing out food samples for you to try. Food samples range from $1 to $4.
While you are there, you can also enjoy live music on two entertainment stages throughout the day, and a headliner concert that begins at 6 p.m.
The kids will have a blast with the wide variety of children’s activities — including a rock wall, inflatables and slides, a trackless train, and more.
The Beer Garden will feature live music, cold brews, and a venue for watching football.
In addition, restaurants will also be competing for recognition in the following categories:
- Best Entrée
- Best Dessert
- Best Food Presentation
- Best Decorated Tent
- Best Appetizer
Admission is free
Food samples range from $1 to $4 each
11 am to 6 pm rain or shine
Two entertainment stages playing all day and a 6pm concert
2829 Cherokee Street
Kennesaw GA 30144
Parking is available in the downtown area, Adams Park, and First Baptist Church of Kennesaw.
You may also be interested in:
- 30+ places to order a Thanksgiving meal to go
- 50+ restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day
- Atlanta's Christkindle Market is back in a new location
- Where to get FREE pictures with Santa
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Best places to see holiday lights for free, or at paid attractions
- Free and cheap things to do this week
More Fall Fun:
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Thursday, September 29, 2022
Friday, September 30, 2022
Saturday, October 1, 2022