House in the Park takes place at Grant Park on Sunday, September 3, 2023 — which is Labor Day Weekend. This is a super-affordable, one-day music festival.
Advance tickets for House in the Park Music Festival are just $15. One child up to 10 years old can get in FREE with each adult ticket purchased — but you must reserve the free ticket when you buy your own. Every person needs a ticket.
Festival hours are noon to 8 p.m.
Gates open at 10 a.m.
The event is back for the first time since 2019, after a long hiatus due to the pandemic.
Browse our big list of FREE outdoor movies and our complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts in 2023.
If advance tickets don’t sell out (they will), you can purchase a ticket at the gate for $20.
The stage and seating areas will be located at the north end of Grant Park, near the Recreation Center. There will be a dance floor and DJ booth on the tennis courts.
Grant Park is located at:
537 Park Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30315
There are two entrances that will serve as gate access for the festival grounds:
* The main entrance at the corner of Park Ave. and Sydney St.
* An alternate entrance on the corner of Sydney St. and Loomis Ave.
No pets are allowed.
There will be a cash bar.
You can bring chairs, blankets, and canopies up to 10’X10′ — but note that you can not drive stakes into the ground to secure your canopy or tent.
See a full list of what’s allowed
You can purchase tickets via Big Tickets online.
Expect a $2.42 service fee and $1.56 in tax, bringing your $15 ticket to $18.98.
Don’t forget to reserve free tickets for kids 10 and under. Every person must have a ticket.
Getting there and parking
Parking in and around Grant Park will be limited.
PLEASE consider alternative means of transportation.
If you do choose to drive, there is paid parking at Parkside Elementary School at 685 Mercer Street, and in the lot on Cherokee Avenue.
But your best bet is the FREE shuttle, running every 30 minutes from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. You’ll leave your car at the Center Park Stadium Media lot at the corner of Hank Aaron Dr and Little St.
Of course, you can also walk, rideshare, carpool, ride your bike or rent a Relay Bike, or ride an electric scooter!
The closest MARTA station to the festival is the King Memorial MARTA station on the blue/green rail line. You can walk from the station, but plan on it taking 35 minutes. (Or, you can rent a Relay bike at the station).
MARTA Train and Walk/Bike Directions
- Take a blue or green line train to the King Memorial MARTA station
- Go to street level and turn left on Grant Street/Hillard Street.
- Walk two short blocks to Memorial Drive and turn left again.
- At Cherokee Avenue turn right — Cherokee will take you straight to the park.
You may also be interested in:
- The Dragon Con Parade in downtown Atlanta
- The Piedmont Park Arts Festival
- The Summer Shade Festival in Grant Park
- Doggy Con Pageant & Costume Contest in Woodruff Park
- Marietta Art in the Park Festival on Labor Day Weekend
- Atlanta Jazz Festival in Piedmont Park