Summer Festivals 2023
These are the best summer festivals in Atlanta and suburbs — from Memorial Day weekend through mid-September.
The sizzling summertime heat is here, along with Atlanta’s iconic summer festivals — like the Grant Park Summer Shade Festival, Juneteenth festivals, and Fourth of July celebrations.
This is a list of summer festivals that are taking place in June, July, August, and early September — roughly thru Labor Day.
They take place across the extended metro Atlanta region — so you can plan a day trip or stick close to home.
This list includes music festivals, street festivals, food festivals, arts festivals, fairs, and carnivals.
Browse our big list of FREE summer movies and our complete guide to FREE summer concerts in 2023.
You may also be interested in:
- Fourth of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2023 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies
- Free outdoor yoga and fitness classes this summer