The annual Pioneer Days Festival takes place on four days over Labor Day Weekend.
You’ll find arts and crafts, carnival rides, games, plenty of food, and more. On Labor Day Monday, there will fireworks at dusk.
It’s happening at Sam Smith Park in Cartersville.
Admission is $5 for anyone over age 10.
Kids 10 and under are FREE.
Purchase a wristband for unlimited rides for just $25.
You’ll find all your favorite carnival foods, including cotton candy, corn dogs, funnel cakes, pizza, and more.
Vendor booths will feature arts and crafts for sale.
Friday, Sept. 3rd — 4 to 11 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 4th — noon to 11 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 5th — noon to 11 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 6th — noon to 10 p.m.
Sam Smith Park is located at:
1155 Douthit Ferry Rd
Cartersville, GA 30120
You may also be interested in:
- The Dragon Con Parade in downtown Atlanta
- The Piedmont Park Arts Festival
- The Summer Shade Festival in Grant Park
- Doggy Con Pageant & Costume Contest in Woodruff Park
- Marietta Art in the Park Festival on Labor Day Weekend
- Atlanta Jazz Festival in Piedmont Park
More Labor Day Weekend events:
Thursday, September 2, 2021
Friday, September 3, 2021
Saturday, September 4, 2021
Sunday, September 5, 2021
Monday, September 6, 2021