The Old Fourth Ward Arts Festival is back in 2023, happening over two days on Saturday, October 14th and Sunday, October 15th. Admission is FREE.
Shop the artist booths, listen to live acoustic music, and indulge in tasty treats.
There’s also an interactive play area for the kids.
Saturday — 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday — 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You may also be interested in:
- The best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
- Complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts this fall
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars
- 30+ Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat events
- Things to do for Halloween: Our huge list of spooky fun!
- Unwind with these free yoga classes in metro Atlanta parks
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2023!
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this fall
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
If you happen to live along the BeltLine, Historic Fourth Ward Park is easily accessed on foot via the connecting Gateway Trail. You can also walk from many midtown neighborhoods.
If you’re taking Uber or Lyft, give the driver the address of 693 Rankin Street, which will put you near the top of the amphitheatre.
If you’re driving, know that parking can be tricky, as the streetside spots fill up quickly. Look for parking along Angier Avenue, Morgan Street, Garden Park Drive, Dallas Street, and Rankin Street.
If you don’t mind paying for parking, you can leave your car at Ponce City Market and walk over.
If you want to take MARTA, it’s about a 30-minute walk to the park from either the North Avenue Station (walk on city streets) or Inman Park Station (walk on the BeltLine). The 889 bus can get you closer to the park entrance. MARTA has an excellent guide on getting to the park online.
About the venue
Historic Fourth Ward Park is a true urban oasis in Atlanta. The park features paved walking trails, a playground, a skate park, and a large pond that is home to ducks, turtles, fish, and the occasional heron or egret. A tiered, grassy amphitheater at one end of the pond creates an inviting space for performances and even weddings.
Video overview of Historic Fourth Ward Park: