Roswell will resume its FREE monthly Alive in Roswell street festival, beginning April 21, 2022.
The festivals take place on the third Thursday of each month, from 5 to 9 p.m., through October 20th, 2022.
Festival events are spread over historic Canton Street, East Alley, Roswell Town Square, and the grounds of Roswell City Hall.
You can park for free at Roswell City Hall. A free shuttle service runs between the parking lot at Roswell City Hall and the Town Square.
The festival features live bands, food trucks, interactive vendors, and kids’ games and entertainment.
The local shops and restaurants around downtown Roswell also participate.
The monthly entertainment schedule is typically available online as the events get closer.
Visit the Alive in Roswell website
These are the dates for the 2022 season:
- Thursday, April 21
- Thursday, May 19
- Thursday, June 16
- Thursday, July 21
- Thursday, August 18
- Thursday, September 15
- Thursday, October 20
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Joan Jett is the headline act at the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display