Roswell will again host its FREE monthly Alive in Roswell street festival, beginning on Thursday, April 20, 2023 and continuing through the season.
The festivals take place on the third Thursday of each month, from 5 to 9 p.m., through October 19th, 2023.
Festival events are spread over historic Canton Street, East Alley, Roswell Town Square, and the grounds of Roswell City Hall.
You can park for free at Roswell City Hall. A free shuttle service runs between the parking lot at Roswell City Hall and the Town Square.
The festival features live bands, food trucks, interactive vendors, and kids’ games and entertainment.
The local shops and restaurants around downtown Roswell also participate.
The monthly entertainment schedule is typically available online as the events get closer.
Visit the Alive in Roswell website
These are the dates for the 2023 season:
- Thursday, April 20
- Thursday, May 18
- Thursday, June 15
- Thursday, July 20
- Thursday, August 17
- Thursday, September 14
- Thursday, October 19
You may also be interested in:
- Complete guide to Atlanta spring festivals -- March, April, & May
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this spring
- Don't miss the Brookhaven Cherry Blossom Festival
- How to watch March Madness games without cable
- The best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features dozens of free events
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million flowering bulbs on display
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
More upcoming events:
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Friday, October 6, 2023
Saturday, October 7, 2023
Sunday, October 8, 2023
Monday, October 9, 2023
Tuesday, October 10, 2023