NEW EVENT! An assortment of cultures will be woven together on Saturday, Oct. 21, and Sunday, Oct. 22, 2023, to create what will be Brookhaven’s annual International Festival.
The festival takes place along the Peachtree Creek Greenway, a paved multi-use trail in Brookhaven. Hours are 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
It will feature a variety of live cultural performances and music, international cuisine, an art walk, interactive art creation, a Kidz Zone, health screenings, and vendors.
A 5K walk/run will take place Sunday, Oct. 22.
Since this is a new festival, we don’t yet have details about parking, shuttles, and other need-to-know items.
But we have a detailed article about the Peachtree Creek Greenway that includes the location of trailheads and parking lots. We can guess there will be large-scale festival parking at Corporate Square, which adjoins the Greenway.
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You may also be interested in:
- The best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Fall Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards
- Complete guide to FREE outdoor concerts this fall
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars
- 30+ Trick-or-Treat and Trunk-or-Treat events
- Things to do for Halloween: Our huge list of spooky fun!
- Unwind with these free yoga classes in metro Atlanta parks
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- The Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2023!
- Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field this fall
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
More Fall Fun:
Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Thursday, October 5, 2023
Friday, October 6, 2023
Saturday, October 7, 2023