The 2022 Magnolia Arts Festival takes place in Peachtree City over the weekend of October 15th and 16th. Festival admission is FREE.
You’ll find a juried fine art market, a student art exhibit, plenty of great food, a kids activity area, and live performances all weekend.
Saturday, October 15 — 10AM – 5PM
Sunday, October 16 — 110AM– 5PM
The festival takes place on Drake Field, located at:
155 Willowbend Rd
Peachtree City, GA 30269
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards