We’re bringing back our weekend list of free things to do — but for now, it will include both free and cheap activities and events. And many, if not most of them are still virtual events — although we realize people are getting tired of living online.
Make sure to click on each link for details, because some free events — even virtual events — require pre-registration.
If you don’t already subscribe to our email newsletter, remember to sign up with the form at the bottom of this post.
And you may also be interested in these outdoor activities:
♣ Scenic drives: explore the South Fulton Scenic Byway
♣ Zoo Atlanta and Atlanta Botanical Garden are open again, with a new timed-ticket system and safety measures in place
Don’t forget about Punchline Comedy Night at Avalon this Monday — tickets are on sale starting Thursday, September 10th.
And remember, when it comes to attending live events — just because something is happening doesn’t mean you have to go. Weigh your personal risks and make good choices. And if you’re not feeling well, please stay home!
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
You may also be interested in:
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 20+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2020
- 2020 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
Calendar of free & cheap things to do
Friday, October 23, 2020
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Sunday, October 25, 2020