We’ve brought back our weekly list of things to do — but for now, it will include both free and cheap activities and events. And many, if not most of them are still virtual events — although we realize people are getting tired of living online.
Make sure to click on each link for details, because some free events — even virtual events –require pre-registration.
If you don’t already subscribe to our email newsletter, remember to sign up with the form at the bottom of this post.
Kids home for winter break? Check out our huge list of 105 activities that don’t involve screen time!
And remember, when it comes to attending live events — just because something is happening doesn’t mean you have to go. Weigh your personal risks and make good choices. And if you’re not feeling well, please stay home!
During this time of frequent cancellations, please verify that an event is actually happening as planned, before you head out.
You may also be interested in:
- Best things to do in March in Atlanta
- Atlanta Science Festival features outdoor and self-guided events
- Free yoga, outdoor yoga, and beer yoga this week
- Spring art markets and pop-up shops
- Family & Friends ticket 4-pack deal at World of Coca-Cola in March
- Daffodil Days at Oakland Cemetery goes thru March 13th
- Gibbs Gardens puts over 20 million daffodils on display
- 2021 Spring Festival Guide
- Complete list of outdoor and drive-in movies this week
This week’s calendar of FREE & CHEAP things to do
Monday, March 8, 2021
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Thursday, March 11, 2021
Friday, March 12, 2021