The 2021 Woodstock International Food Festival will return as a live, in-person event this year. Festival dates are Saturday, Oct. 9th and Sunday, Oct. 10th.
The festival began in 2018 as a way to honor the diversity of the community.
The festival is hosted on the grounds of Saint Elizabeth Orthodox Church, 2265 E Cherokee Dr, Woodstock, GA 30188.
Besides ethnic cuisines from all corners of the world, there will be live music, dancing, church tours, entertainment, and children’s activities (including a bounce house).
The menu includes:
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids