The Woodstock International Food Festival returns in 2022!
Festival dates are Saturday, Oct. 8th and Sunday, Oct. 9th.
The festival began in 2018 as a way to honor the diversity of the community.
It takes place on the grounds of Saint Elizabeth Orthodox Church, 2265 E Cherokee Dr, Woodstock, GA 30188.
Besides ethnic cuisines from all corners of the world, there will be live music, dancing, church tours, entertainment, and children’s activities (including a bounce house).
The menu includes:
Check out our Complete Guide to Atlanta Fall Festivals & Fairs -- which covers the entire metro area and includes all the fairs and festivals from September thru November.
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards