The town of Snellville will hold its 13th annual Fall Festival on Saturday, October 22nd, 2022.
The festival takes place on the Snellville Towne Green, from noon to 6 p.m.
You’ll find arts and crafts vendors on site, lining Oak Rd. in front of City Hall.
There will be plenty of food, as well as beer and wine, for purchase.
A free concert features the Ray Howard Band — in a tribute to Earth, Wind, and Fire.
Bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
There will also be a Halloween costume contest for kids (by age group), for adults, and for dogs.
Register on site no later than 1 p.m. (2:30 for the dogs).
For $15, you can purchase an all-day activity wristband that gives your kids access to:
- Rock wall
- Trackless train
- Multiple inflatables
- Gaming bus
- 9-hole mini-golf
***Shop for Halloween costumes on Amazon***
You may also be interested in:
- The North Georgia State Fair: daily deals & discounts
- Atlanta Greek Festival is back in 2022!
- Best corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- The Atlanta Fair returns to Turner Field
- Complete guide to 2022 fall festivals
- The Georgia State Fair returns to Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Apple Festivals and pick-your-own orchards