Woodlands Garden in Decatur is hosting the 10th annual Fairies in the Garden exhibit. It is FREE to attend, and runs from October 8th to 22nd in 2022.
The popular fairy houses will be on display throughout the Garden’s eight-acre forest for a full two weeks — instead of the one-day event it started as. You can visit anytime during daylight hours.
Fairies in the Garden features whimsical fairy houses, hidden throughout the woodland for you to find. Artisans have created the intricate houses from bark, twigs, seed heads, and other natural materials.
The houses are tucked away in sheltered nooks along the woodland paths. As you walk, look beneath trees and alongside the trail. You’ll find dwellings built for root fairies, stump fairies, moss fairies, and more. And of course, there’s a troll dwelling beneath the bridge!
Need some help, to make sure you don’t miss anything?
Download the Fairy Map from the website.
Kids are encouraged to wear costumes!
You can also take home a special craft, so you can create your own fairy magic.
Woodlands Garden is ALWAYS FREE to visit. It’s a pleasant place to stroll and the walking is easy enough for small children. To protect the woodland plantings, no dogs are allowed.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2022
- 2022 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
Saturday Oct. 8th thru Saturday, Oct. 22nd, 2022
The trail and exhibit are open during daylight hours
915 Clairemont Ave (near the intersection of Scott Blvd)
Decatur, GA 30030
Free, but donations are welcomed here.
Limited on-site parking, but you can park at Westchester Elementary on the weekends.