Taste of Tucker returns to Main Street on Saturday, October 1, 2021. Hours are 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The event is FREE to attend — including live entertainment — but you’ll need to spend money if you want to eat and drink.
Tasting booths are spread out along Main St. between LaVista Rd and the railroad tracks.
Local restaurants and eateries will be serving taste-sized portions appetizers, main entrées, and desserts. Only Taste Tickets will be accepted at these booths. Each ticket costs $1. Food and drink items to taste range anywhere from 1 to 5 tickets.
You can buy Taste Tickets in advance online — or you’ll stand in line to buy tickets at the booth on Main Street, near the corner of First Ave.
Beer is available for purchase via cash or card. (You can’t use Taste Tickets.) And of course, you must be 21 or older to drink.
Head to the Main Stage for live music:
* 1:30 to 3 p.m. — The Amazing Mongooses
* 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. — Dial Up Band
You’ll also find vendor booths for arts and crafts, and information about local businesses.
For the little ones, there’s a Kid Zone, featuring FREE games and activities. You’ll find it at the north end of the festival, which is the end nearest to LaVista Rd.
Parking is available in many lots around the downtown area, including the Tucker United Methodist Church and First Baptist Church of Tucker.
You can find updates on the Taste of Tucker Facebook page.
You may also be interested in:
- Discounts for Stone Mountain's Pumpkin Festival "Glow by Night" attraction
- Best pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and haunted attractions in 2021
- 2021 guide to apple festivals and U-pick orchards
- Discounts for the Buford Corn Maze & Haunted Forest
- Fall farmers markets around Atlanta
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Over 100 Halloween events, plus ideas for safer celebrations
- 30+ FREE trick-or-treat events for kids
More Fall Fun:
Saturday, December 4, 2021