Trick-or-treat your way through Ponce City Market at various retailers and restaurants.
The event takes place on Halloween — October 31, 2019 — from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
It is FREE to attend, but you’ll probably pay for parking in midtown if you don’t live within walking distance.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Free Day of the Dead Festival at Atlanta History Center
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th