It’s the 9th year for this favorite Halloween tradition! Come to Grant Park on Friday, October 25th to walk in the Lantern Parade.
The event is FREE to participate in and attend. It takes place from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m.
At the lead will be the Black Sheep Ensemble, with giant puppets and goblins. The Wasted Potential Brass Band will bring up the rear. And professional deejay Tabone will be on hand to spin tunes for dancing after the parade.
Need a lantern? You can pick up a do-it-yourself lantern kit for just $20 (cash only) at a few locations in Grant Park:
- Adams Realtors, located at 458 Cherokee Ave.
- Dakota Blue, located at 454 Cherokee Ave.
- Grant Park Farmers Market (October 21st only)
According to the event’s Facbook page, if you become a supporter of the Grant Park Conservancy, you can get a FREE lantern kit. Individual memberships start at $35.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
More Halloween fun around Atlanta:
Monday, October 21, 2019
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Thursday, October 24, 2019
Friday, October 25, 2019
Saturday, October 26, 2019
Sunday, October 27, 2019
Monday, October 28, 2019
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
Thursday, October 31, 2019
Friday, November 1, 2019
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Sunday, November 3, 2019
Atlanta, GA 30308