You’re invited to the 4th annual Trick-or-Treatment Tour at the Hemphill Water Treatment Plant to celebrate Halloween 2019!
The event takes place on Thursday, October 31, 2019, from 5 to 9 p.m.
The plant is located in midtown Atlanta, at 650 17th Street.
Come in costume, no matter what your age is!
You’ll get plenty of treats, an optional tour of the water treatment plant, and a movie under the stars.
Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
There is parking onsite.
NOTE: Registration is required!
You can register at the event, but on-site registration closes at 7 p.m. Play it safe and register in advance.
Hemphill Water Treatment Plant
650 17th Street
Atlanta, GA 30318
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Free Day of the Dead Festival at Atlanta History Center
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th
More trick-or-treat (or trunk-or-treat) events around metro Atlanta: