From open to close on Thursday, October 31, 2019, Carrabba’s is offering a FREE kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult entrée at all restaurant locations nationwide.
Kids can enjoy dishes like spaghetti and meatballs, penne mac and cheese, grilled chicken with steamed vegetables, cheese pizza, and more.
This offer is for dine-in only — but you can still save if you prefer to get take-out. The restaurant is also offering 20% off to-go and delivery orders on Halloween only.
Once the kids are fed, here are some FREE trick-or-treating options in Atlanta and the suburbs you can check out.
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- 20+ trick-or-treating events in Atlanta and suburbs
- Our big list of Halloween activities and events
- 6 doggie costume contests & parades to watch or participate in
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween