[exp] [/exp]If you’re looking for Magical Nights of Lights deals, you’re in luck.
Your ticket to Magical Nights of Lights includes the seven-mile tour of lights, access to Santa’s Holiday Village (warning: there are carnival rides there), & more, plus this year’s mix of lights includes the return of the popular ’12 Days of Christmas’ display. Admission to Magical Nights of Lights is regularly $45 per car at the gate & $35 per car if you order in advance online.
Want to head out on the cheap? Take advantage of one of these deals:
- While they last, $25 buys admission for one car to Magical Nights of Lights, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- On Georgia Mountain Food Bank nights, if you donate five canned goods, you can buy a Magical Nights of Lights car pass for $25. The deal is valid on November 20 & 27 and December 4 & 11, 2017.
- On Education Appreciation Wednesdays, teachers & school employees can show their ID to buy a Magical Nights of Lights car pass for $25. The deal is valid on November 22 & 29 and December 6 & 13, 2017.
- With the Toys for Tots deal, if you donate a new, unwrapped toy, you can buy a Magical Nights of Lights car pass for $25. The deal is valid on November 22 & 29 and December 5 & 12, 2017.
- Thanks to the Thank You For Your Service deal, active duty, active military and first responders can show their ID to buy a Magical Nights of Lights car pass for $25.
Lanier Islands is located in Buford, GA. Magical Nights of Lights will be on view from November 17, 2017-January 3, 2018.