Lights of Life is one of the most affordable holiday lights displays around metro Atlanta. The 1.5 mile drive around the Life University campus in Marietta features more than one million lights, arranged to create charming vignettes.
The Lights of Life holiday lights display opens for the 2021 season on Thanksgiving Day, which is Thursday, November 25th, 2021. It remains open through New Years Eve.
Admission prices are $10 per car, so it’s an affordable family outing. Buses are $20. There are no $5 bargain nights in 2021.
Sunday – Thursday: dark till 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: dark till 10 p.m.
Closing times may be extended when the attraction is very busy.
Returning this year are:
- pony rides
- train rides
- petting zoo
- concession stand
We don’t have 2021 price info yet, but last year the pony rides were $5, while the train rides and petting zoo were $3.
Life University introduced Lights of Life to the local community in 1989.
The campus is located on Barclay Circle, off Highway 41 (Cobb Parkway) in Marietta.
Visit the event webpage.
Want to find out where to see Christmas lights at private homes, neighborhoods, parks, local attractions, and more?
Check out our huge list of Christmas light displays!
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2021: World of Illumination drive-thru light shows
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
More holiday fun: