This Christmas street festival takes place in downtown Canton on the weekend of December 4th and 5th.
On Saturday, December 4th, activities take place between 6 and 9 p.m., with an outdoor showing of Elf starting around 7 p.m.
Activities include a visit with Santa and his reindeer, train rides, movies, balloons, s’mores, a petting zoo, inflatables for all ages, and a rock climbing wall.
The merchants in downtown Canton will stay open late so you can get some holiday shopping done.
For the movie, bring a chair or blanket. Masks are recommended, and you’ll be asked to keep your distance from others.
You’re invited to join us for Christmas in Canton! Activities will include a visit with Santa and his reindeer, train rides, movies, balloons, s’mores, petting zoo, inflatables for all ages and rock climbing wall! The shops will be open extended hours to assist you with your Christmas shopping.
130 E Main Street, Canton, GA, 30114
Then, on Saturday, December 5th, there will be a Christmas Marketplace and parade in downtown Canton.
The marketplace is in Brown Park, located at 270 E. Marietta Street in Canton, from noon to 6 p.m.
The parade begins at 6 p.m in downtown Canton.
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2020: World of Illumination drive-thru light show
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden