This is the very first year for this event, presented by the Atlanta Foundation for Public Spaces.
The holiday market takes place at Piedmont Park over two days: Saturday, November 26th and Sunday, November 27th, 2022.
There will be over 175 artists and vendors.
You’ll be able to shop for holiday trees and wreaths.
You’ll also be able to enjoy food and drink, and holiday entertainment.
Saturday – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday – 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
FREE to attend!
More info on the Facebook event page
Check out our huge, day-by-day list of holiday happenings -- including festivals, tree and menorah lightings, Santa visits, light shows, and more!
You may also be interested in:
- Day-by-day list of free & cheap holiday events
- Best places to see holiday lights this year
- Holiday markets around metro Atlanta
- The 10 best Christmas tree farms near Atlanta
- Free photos with Santa for pets and people
- Where to get Christmas dinner to go