If you are looking for discount tickets to Stone Mountain Park, you’re in luck: You have a few ways to play on the cheap, no coupon code required.
We’ll be heading back to Stone Mountain Park soon. The kids love Geyser Tower, and now that they’re older, they’re looking forward to conquering the Sky Hike (an adventure course). Plus, they want to check out the Dinosaur Explore attraction, see what’s playing at the 4-D theatre, take in the view from the Summit Skyride, watch the laser light show, & more.
Want to go? You’ve got a few ways to save:
1) As always, if you’re planning to go more than once (and there’s so much to do, you’ll probably need to), buy the Mountain Membership, a.k.a. the season pass. In addition to unlimited admission, Mountain Members save on tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, get an extra discount on a parking pass, & more. Even better: The Mountain Members PLUS pass includes tickets to Snow Mountain & Ride the Ducks, annual parking, & other perks.
2) While they last, $26 buys an all-attractions pass for one ($51 for two or $100 for four) at Stone Mountain Park, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
3) While they last, $37.95 = one child membership, $44.95 = one adult membership, or $149 = a family membership (four vouchers, one per person) to Stone Mountain Park , thanks to a deal on Groupon.
4) For a limited time, you can take advantage of an all-attractions pass meal deal & get a free meal & unlimited drink refills with the purchase of an all-attractions pass. The deal is available online only, and it’s $31.95 for adults or children. Or you can take advantage of online advance ticket pricing to save a bit on an all-attractions pass without the meal.
5) For a limited time, you can take advantage of a Sunset Pass + Terrace Seating deal, which includes an all-attractions pass good for admission after 4:00 p.m., a Lasershow terrace seat, & popcorn and a soda. If you buy in advance online, you’ll save $5 per person.
6) Mountain Members & Mountain Member PLUS passholders can download & print a coupon to Bring a Friend free on select dates. There’s a limit of one complimentary all-attractions pass per passholder per event, and you’ll need to bring the coupon to the Crossroads Ticket Plaza along with your pass to get the deal. Upcoming Bring a Friend dates include June 9 & 10, September 1-3 (PLUS passholders only) September 22 & 23, and November 10 & 11, 2018.
7) Thanks to an offer from Gas South, you can save on an all-attractions pass, Mountain Member pass, or Mountain Member Plus pass to Stone Mountain Park.
8) On select dates through January 2, 2019, active or retired military, disabled veterans, and military reservists, spouses and dependents save up to 30% on the purchase of an all-attractions pass; must show valid military personnel IDs and dependent IDs at the gate to get the deal.
A note about parking: If you walk or ride a bike to Stone Mountain Park, there’s no parking fee. Otherwise, it’s $15 for non-peak daily parking or $20 for holiday & peak daily parking. If you must drive & aren’t opting to buy a Mountain Member PLUS pass, spring for the $40 annual permit if you plan to visit multiple times to take advantage of free special events or the park’s free outdoor activities and laser show. Bonus: While they last, $35 buys an annual parking pass at Stone Mountain Park, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
Stone Mountain Park is located at 1000 Robert E. Lee Dr., Stone Mountain. Technically, the main entrance is located at U.S. Highway 78 East, Exit 8, Stone Mountain, but online mapping programs often don’t like the address.