Updated on 4/5/2021
Many of Stone Mountain Park attractions are now open again. Some require a timed reservation slot — including the Summit Skyride and SkyHike.
You can still access the natural areas of the park, including:
- The Grist Mill & Covered Bridge
- Quarry Exhibit
- Hiking & Nature Trails, including the Walk-Up Trail, Carillon, and the Songbird Habitat & Trail.
REMEMBER: An annual parking pass or daily park entry fee of $20 is required for entry.
The Lasershow is back
The bad news is, it’s no longer free with the price of parking.
This is now a socially-distant activity. You’ll purchase an 8-foot square on the lawn for $20 (members pay just $5).
Each square holds up to 4 adults. If you have 5 adults, you’ll have to purchase two squares. But if you have two adults and three kids under the age of 12, you should be fine.
You can still bring chairs and coolers, but everything must fit inside your square.
Masks are required while on the Lasershow Lawn.
You should buy your square online in advance — don’t count on space being available if you head to the park without a ticket.
Once you arrive, you’ll choose a marked square on a first-come, first-served basis.
Complete Lasershow details and FAQs here — we suggest reviewing this info before you go.
Discount available: If you’re buying an All-Attractions Pass, you can add a Lasershow square for just $5. Just put your Pass(es) in a cart — you’ll get a prompt asking you if you’d like to add the Lasershow.
- Spring Break — shows daily from April 3 to April 10 at 8:30 pm
- Saturday, April 17 at 9:00 pm
- Saturday, April 24 at 9:00 pm
More dates will be scheduled.
Get $5 off annual parking pass
For a limited time, you can get the Stone Mountain annual parking pass for just $35, thanks to a Groupon deal.
You cannot use the deal to extend your current parking pass — only to buy a new 12-month pass. The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
You’ll have to take the Groupon voucher to the park gate to redeem it for your parking sticker, and you have till June 1, 2021 to do that.
The annual parking pass gets you access to public picnic areas, hiking and nature trails, children’s playground, walk-up trail, Quarry Exhibit, and the Confederate Hall Historical and Environmental Education Center. You’ll need separate passes or tickets for other park attractions.
Discounted golf package deals
Thanks to Groupon, you can save a few bucks on a golf package at the Stone Mountain Golf Club, located within the park (near the lake).
Choose from the following deals:
- 18-Hole Round of Golf for One Including Cart Rental; Valid Monday–Friday — $55 (21% off)
- 18-Hole Round of Golf for One Including Cart Rental; Valid Any Day — $60 (25% off)
- 18-Hole Round of Golf for Two Including Cart Rental; Valid Monday–Friday — $99 (20% off)
- 18-Hole Round of Golf for Two Including Cart Rental; Valid Any Day — $119 (25% off)
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter and stay in the know!
- Metro Atlanta area Farmers Markets, listed by day of the week
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Local daily deals from Groupon
- Atlanta on the Cheap events calendar
NOTE: The info below the line is from pre-Covid and may not be completely accurate. We’ll update as the situation unfolds.
Stone Mountain is never a cheap proposition for families. Whenever there are ways to save on parking or all-attractions passes, we’ll let you know here.
The daily parking fee alone is $20 per car, so often it’s worth it to pay $40 for the annual parking pass.
The annual pass runs for 12 months, starting with the month you made the purchase — it doesn’t reflect the Jan–Dec calendar year. In other words, you’ll get 12 full months of value, no matter when you buy the pass. You can purchase the parking pass at the park gate when you drive up to the admission booth.
Current general admission packages for Stone Mountain
Please use the links to verify a deal is still on, before you head out — and note that some of them only apply to online purchases and are not available at the gate.
All Attractions Meal Deal
A good value is the $34.95 All Attractions Pass + Free Meal package. This is available as an advance purchase, online only — not at the gate. You must purchase 24 hours in advance.
Unlimited refills of cold beverages and a meal are included with this ticket. Options include hamburger, hot dog, pizza slice (cheese or pepperoni), chicken sandwich, chef salad, chicken strips, BBQ pulled pork or chicken, French fries, and nachos. These meal choices are available at Marketplace.
Discounted All-Attractions Pass for adults
Buy your All-Attractions Pass online and save $3 on adult tickets. The online price is $31.95, compared to $34.95 at the gate. Kids’ passes are $29.95 whether you purchase online or at the park.
Military discount: This 30% discount on the All-Attraction pass brings the price down to $24.95. You must buy in person at the ticket plaza; it’s not available for advance purchase online. According to Stone Mountain’s website, the discount applies to “all active duty, veterans, and retired military personnel, spouses and dependents when valid military personnel IDs and dependent IDs are presented.”
Sunset All-Attractions Pass — on LaserShow dates only Starting Memorial Day Weekend, through August 3rd, the LaserShow will run daily. On every day of the week other than Saturday, you’ll then be able to get the Sunset pass for $29.95. The Sunset deal not only gives you access to all attractions, it comes with a reserved seat on a private LaserShow Terrace. You’ll also receive: Unlimited popcorn A freshly baked cookie An ice-cold Coca-Cola® beverage Free novelty glow item
Deals that include all attractions let you enjoy these options:
- Summit Skyride – Ride a cable car more than 825 feet up to the top of Stone Mountain.
- MEGABUGS!– New for 2019, this exhibit features 70 larger-than-life insects in a woodland.
- Dinotorium – Four levels of indoor fun, games, and scientific wonder.
- Scenic Railroad – A lively five-mile excursion around the mountain.
- 4-D Theater – Now showing “Ice Age: No Time For Nuts”
- SkyHike® – A quarter-mile course on suspended wooden bridges. Closed-toe shoes are required. Participants must be 44″ tall.
- Camp Highland Outpost – Rock walls to climb, plus a low ropes course.
- Geyser Towers® – Play in the spray or stay dry in the suspended rope bridges and net tunnels. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Adventure Golf – Putter around on a miniature golf course.
- Historic Square – Take a self-guided tour of some original Georgian buildings.
- Farmyard – Watch trained goats do tricks and pet the animals.
- Stone Mountain Museum – Stop by for a lesson in all things “Stone Mountain”
Catch the Lasershow The Stone Mountain Park Lasershow Spectacular is a not-to-be-missed Atlanta tradition! Experience overhead laser graphics more during this 40-minute marvel. LaserShow schedule: Saturdays only, April 13 thru May 18 Daily, from Memorial Day Weekend thru August 3 Saturdays only, August 10 thru October 19 (with exceptions for Labor Day Weekend) It’s a good idea to check the Operating Calendar prior to visiting
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.
Check out these upcoming events:
Saturday, April 17, 2021
Sunday, April 18, 2021
Monday, April 19, 2021
Tuesday, April 20, 2021