UPDATED on 4/12/19 — Daily Deal Alert!
Stone Mountain’s Spring Break deals have expired now that school is back in session — but the Groupon spring deal is still running!
The All-Attractions Spring Pass is still just $25 with the Groupon deal!
You can also get two of the All-Attractions Passes for $49, or four passes for $96 for an extra buck of savings.
If you sign up for and activate Ebates to buy the deal, you’ll get an extra 3% cash back at the end of the next quarter.
As always, you have a limited time to buy this deal, so act quickly — and remember to read the fine print!
Current admission packages
Stone Mountain is never a cheap proposition for families. The parking fee alone is $20, so often it’s worth it to pay $40 for the annual parking pass. The annual pass runs for 12 months, starting with the month you made the purchase — it doesn’t reflect the Jan–Dec calendar year. In other words, you’ll get 12 full months of value, no matter when you buy the pass. You can purchase the parking pass at the park gate when you drive up to the admission booth.
All Attractions Meal Deal
A good value is the $34.95 All Attractions Pass + Free Meal package. This is available as an advance purchase, online only — not at the gate. You must purchase 24 hours in advance.
Unlimited refills of cold beverages and a meal are included with this ticket. Options include hamburger, hot dog, pizza slice (cheese or pepperoni), chicken sandwich, chef salad, chicken strips, BBQ pulled pork or chicken, French fries, and nachos. These meal choices are available at Marketplace.
Discounted All-Attractions Pass for adults
Buy your All-Attractions Pass online and save $3 on adult tickets. The online price is $31.95, compared to $34.95 at the gate. Kids’ passes are $29.95 whether you purchase online or at the park.
Sunset All-Attractions Pass — on LaserShow dates only
For now, between April 13th and May 18th, the LaserShow is only running on Saturday nights. This Sunset deal is available for $34.95, after 4 p.m.
Starting Memorial Day Weekend, through August 3rd, the LaserShow will run daily. On every day of the week other than Saturday, you’ll then be able to get the Sunset pass for $29.95.
The Sunset deal not only gives you access to all attractions, it comes with a reserved seat on a private LaserShow Terrace. You’ll also receive:
- Unlimited popcorn
- A freshly baked cookie
- An ice-cold Coca-Cola® beverage
- Free novelty glow item
Deals that include all attractions let you enjoy these options:
- Summit Skyride – Ride a cable car more than 825 feet up to the top of Stone Mountain.
- MEGABUGS!– New for 2019, this exhibit features 70 larger-than-life insects in a woodland.
- Dinotorium – Four levels of indoor fun, games, and scientific wonder.
- Scenic Railroad – A lively five-mile excursion around the mountain.
- 4-D Theater – Now showing “Ice Age: No Time For Nuts”
- SkyHike® – A quarter-mile course on suspended wooden bridges. Closed-toe shoes are required. Participants must be 44″ tall.
- Camp Highland Outpost – Rock walls to climb, plus a low ropes course.
- Geyser Towers® – Play in the spray or stay dry in the suspended rope bridges and net tunnels. Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Adventure Golf – Putter around on a miniature golf course.
- Historic Square – Take a self-guided tour of some original Georgian buildings.
- Farmyard – Watch trained goats do tricks and pet the animals.
- Stone Mountain Museum – Stop by for a lesson in all things “Stone Mountain”
Catch the Lasershow
The Stone Mountain Park Lasershow Spectacular is a not-to-be-missed Atlanta tradition! Experience overhead laser graphics more during this 40-minute marvel.
- Saturdays only, April 13 thru May 18
- Daily, from Memorial Day Weekend thru August 3
- Saturdays only, August 10 thru October 19
It’s a good idea to check the Operating Calendar prior to visiting
See the MEGABUGS! Exhibit
New and only in 2019! (Photos courtesy of Stone Mountain Park media department)
Some colossal crawlers are taking over Stone Mountain Park and calling Georgia’s most visited attraction home for 2019! Featuring more than 70 new exhibits of larger-than-life insects, MEGABUGS! Adventure Encounters is an immersive and interactive area for ‘bugologists’ of any age to explore.
Guests can experience a bug’s life as they crawl like a spider, fly like a bee, and dig like an ant while interacting with these enormous insects. In a special habitat at the park, guests will come face-to-face with a giant 15-foot emperor dragonfly, a 20-foot hissing cockroach, a 50-foot Madagascan fire millipede, and many more! These exhibits spotlight mimic the individual sounds and movements that make these insects unique members of the animal kingdom.
MEGABUGS! Adventure Encounters opens March 30, 2019 for the start of Spring MEGA FUN Break and is included with All-Attraction Passes and Mountain Memberships.