The Change the Way You Age Expo takes place on Wednesday, May 18th, 2022 at the Cobb Civic Center. It is FREE to attend, including free parking.
The event offers exhibits, programs, and resources.
Hours are 10 a.m. to to 1:30 p.m.
Seniors can find out what’s new in health, housing, and living well. There will be more than 75 exhibitors offering information about everything from finances to safety, beauty, and entertainment. They’ll have giveaways in addition to products for purchase.
Parking, admission, and all presentations are provided at no cost.
The Cobb Civic Center is located at 548 S. Marietta Parkway.
Northside Hospital will be doing free health screenings for:
- blood pressure
- cancer risk information
- sleep quality assessment
- stroke prevention
- behavioral health services education
- skin cancer (from 10 a.m. to noon only)
Free presentations include:
- 10:30 a.m. – Medicare Overview
- All-day – Aging 101 Hands-On Sensory Simulation
- All-day – Advance Directives for Healthcare (provided by Cobb Legal Aid)
You may also be interested in:
- 4th of July fireworks and celebrations
- Enjoy $2 movies with Regal Summer Express
- 15 summer festivals happening in metro Atlanta
- Have a close-up butterfly encounter this summer
- Complete guide to 2022 free summer concerts
- Enjoy a night under the stars: free outdoor movies in 2022
- Free outdoor community yoga and fitness classes this summer