It’s almost time for the Chick-fil-A Bowl. Whether you’re planning to go to the game or just participate in some of the fan festivities, there’s plenty to do:
- Though it’s technically sold out, if you want to go to the game, you still have a chance to snag tickets to watch Duke take on Texas A&M at the Georgia Dome on December 31, 2013, thanks to a deal on Scorebig. While they last (and it won’t be long), you can bid to save 10%-60% on tickets to the Chick-fil-A Bowl. Bonus: Through December 31, 2013, you can use code “ATLANTA20″ to save $20 on orders of $75+; the one-time use code is valid on your first Scorebig.com order only. Ordered before? Through 9:00 p.m. ET on 12/12/13, “JINGLE30″ = an extra $30 off a Scorebig purchase of $150+.
- The Chick-fil-A Bowl Parade steps off at 1:00 p.m. on December 31, 2013, complete with floats, marching bands, classic cars, cheerleaders, mascots, & more. The parade starts at the intersection of Peachtree Street & Baker Street, and it ends at the Georgia World Congress Center.
- After the parade, you can check out the Chick-fil-A Bowl FanFest at the Georgia World Congress Center. Tickets are $17 each. While you’re there, you can participate in receiving, kicking & passing games, climb rock walls, tackle obstacle courses, & more. And it features the ACC vs. SEC Pep Rally & Team Walks, plus each squad’s band, cheerleaders & mascot.
- Chick-fil-A Bowl Fan Night at the Georgia Aquarium will take place from 5:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m. on Monday, December 30, 2013. Tickets are $24.95 per person.
- Thanks to the Chick-fil-A Bowl fan offer, you can save $3 on tickets to the World of Coca-Cola when you text “CFABowl” to 66937. The tickets can be used from December 31, 2013-January 12, 2014.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save almost 50% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Georgia Aquarium ticket includes a Deepo Pass with Expedited Entry, Deepo’s 4-D theater, and the Dolphin Tales show (based on availability). The World of Coca-Cola ticket includes admission, the 4-D theatre, and a free keepsake bottle from the museum. Other attractions included are Inside CNN Studio Tour, Fernbank (includes IMAX, too) OR High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta (includes All-Rides Wristband) OR Atlanta History Center. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.