If you’re looking for discount tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, you’re in luck. You’ve got a few ways to get in free or on the cheap, no coupon code required.
- On Sunday, June 17, 2018, you can buy two tickets to the Georgia Aquarium for $60, thanks to the Father’s Day deal; valid for any age group.
- On Mondays-Thursdays through June 28, 2018, you can take advantage of the Georgia Resident discount at the Georgia Aquarium. When you buy tickets online in advance, you can get yours for $30.95 each. After 4:00 p.m., opt for the Imagination Nights deal instead.
- For a limited time, you can save more than 30% on admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Imagination Nights discount. You’ll need to purchase tickets in advance online or by phone (404-581-4000) & visit after 4:00 p.m. to get the deal. Blackout dates may apply.
- For a limited time, $30.95+tax buys your admission to the Georgia Aquarium, thanks to the Early Bird discount. You’ll need to purchase tickets online in advance & visit before 11:00 a.m. to get the deal. Blackout dates apply.
- For a limited time, you’ll save 20% on general admission walk-up ticket pricing on weekdays & 10% on general admission walk-up ticket prices on weekends if you buy your Georgia Aquarium tickets online & choose an arrival time from 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.; blackout dates include Fridays in June plus July 2-August 3, 2018.
- Through October 30, 2018, active military members will receive free general admission to the Georgia Aquarium on Mondays, thanks to the Military Mondays deal. And active and former military members and veterans’ families receive 10% off general admission on Military Mondays. The deal is not available online, and you must present a military ID at Georgia Aquarium ticketing counter to save.
- If you’re planning to visit multiple attractions in Atlanta, take advantage of the Atlanta CityPASS to save about 40% on admission to five Atlanta-area attractions. The Atlanta CityPASS covers admission to The Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coca-Cola, the Inside CNN Studio Tour, Zoo Atlanta OR the Center for Civil & Human Rights, and Fernbank Museum of Natural History OR the College Football Hall of Fame. It’s valid for nine days, and if you plan it right, you’ll have two full weekends + the weekdays in between to get to all of the attractions.
- If you bring your ID or a copy of your birth certificate, you’ll get a free general admission ticket to the Georgia Aquarium on your birthday.
- You can save a bit on Georgia Aquarium tickets or annual pass purchases, thanks to an offer from Gas South.
And don’t miss out on these events:
- On Wednesday, July 4, 2018, Red, White, & Brew is happening at the Georgia Aquarium. From 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., $65+tax for nonmembers ($50+tax for members) buys your ticket to the aquarium + access to the 7th floor of the parking deck for amazing views of Atlanta’s fireworks displays.
- The Sips Under the Sea: Tailgate party is happening on Friday, August 24, 2018. General admission tickets are $19.95+tax for members & $28.95+tax for nonmembers, and VIP admission is $24.95+tax for members & $48.95+tax for nonmembers. Sips Under the Sea is a 21+ event. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for VIP admission & 7:00 p.m. for general admission. You must purchase tickets in advance to attend; tickets are not available at the door. Can’t make it? The Monster Mash Sips Under the Sea event is happening on October 26.
- Saturday, September 1, 2018, is Dragon Con Night at the Georgia Aquarium. From 7:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., $30+tax buys your ticket when you purchase in advance; costumes encouraged.
- Friday, October 12, 2018, is the Official Atlanta Pride Kickoff at the Georgia Aquarium. From 7:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m., $30+tax buys your ticket when you purchase in advance.
The Georgia Aquarium is located at 225 Baker St. NW, Atlanta.