Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna will be at the Grand Chapiteau at Atlantic Station from October 3-November 30, 2014.
I’ll post discount tickets & coupon codes for Amaluna in Atlanta as I find them, as it’s on my short-list of must-see shows for the fall. I’ve seen several Cirque du Soleil productions, and the performances never cease to amaze me–the gorgeous costuming and choreography make each show feel like a work of art, and I remain in awe of the complex circus arts the performers manage pull off night after night. Amaluna gets bonus points, as it’s inspired by Shakespeare’s “The Tempest.”
Right now, most of what I’m seeing are ticket & concession combo deals and a few small price breaks. I’m hoping more deals will be released, but until then, here are a few ways to save:
- While they last, you can get discount tickets to select performances of Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna, thanks to a deal on Goldstar. As of today (September 29), Goldstar has tickets for select performances in October.
- And you can take home a souvenir of your evening and enjoy popcorn, a drink and candy with the special refreshment package that comes with your Amaluna ticket, thanks to a deal on Living Social. As of today (September 29), Living Social has tickets for select performances in October & November.
- For a limited time, you can use coupon code “ATLDUO” to get two tickets for $99 to select performances of Cirque du Soleil: Amaluna. The $99/pair deal is valid for Price Level 3, but the promo code will save you a bit on Price Level 1 & 2 tickets, too.
- Through November 30, 2014, you can save 20% on a family four-pack of tickets to Cirque du Soleil: Amaluna. The deal is valid for select price levels & tickets. Your order must include a minimum of four tickets (including one child ticket), but you can buy a maximum of 8 tickets. FYI–To get the deal, click through & then click “select your ticket type.” Use the “Book Now” option next to “Family 4-Pack” & that’ll let you choose tickets at the Family 4-Pack rate (it’ll say Adult F4P, Child F4P above the prices). The prices may not look discounted, but they are; you can compare prices for your preferred show time by opening a new browser tab & choosing “Book Now” next to “Regular Tickets.”
- On Atlanta Magazine Concierge, you’ll find a dinner & a show option for Cirque du Soleil: Amaluna. The deal includes a ticket + your choice of a $20 gift card valid at either Fifth Group Restaurants (South City Kitchen, La Tavola Trattoria, Ecco, the Original El Taco, Alma Cocina, or Lure) or Here to Serve Restaurants (Aja, Prime, Coast Seafood & Raw Bar, Noche, Shucks, Smash, Twist, or Goldfish).
Bonus: Your Cirque du Soleil ticket stub is good for extra savings at restaurants & shops in Atlantic Station. Check out the list of deals before you head out to treat yourself to a little something on the cheap while you’re out.