Here are a few of the highlights from ATL’s daily deals sites. And you can browse deals by category, complete with pics, on the Atlanta’s Daily Deals page.
- Through March 29, you can use coupon code “extraforty” to save an extra 40% on select local deals on nCrowd, including ATV or dirt bike rental at Durhamtown, roller skating at Sparkles, Industry Tavern, Atlanta Bread, Brixx Wood-Fired Pizza, Pizzeria Vesuvius, La Grotta Ravinia, rafting trips, massages, mani/pedis, fitness classes, & more.
- Groupon: $21 = one Adventure pass at Stone Mountain Park
- Living Social: $39 = a VIP ticket package (includes admission, two beer tickets, a souvenir pint glass, and $50 off a one-year Epicurean membership to Urban Explorers) to the Atlanta Dogwood Festival’s Backyard Barbecue & Brews event; valid April 11 or 12
- Groupon: $12 = two wristbands for the Atlanta Street Food Festival at Piedmont Park on July 11.
- Local Flavor: $11 = a one-day ticket to the Georgia Renaissance Festival; valid any regular operating day during the 2015 season.
- Groupon: Save up to 32% on general admission or Royalty package tickets to Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament in Lawrenceville; adult & child ticket options available.
- Sweetjack: $25 = ten (10) $5 gift certficates at Krystal; valid at participating metro-Atlanta locations
- nCrowd: $30 = a one-hour sushi-making class at Green Ginger
- Poshdealz: $34.62 = one ticket to each of the following attractions: Atlanta Botanical Garden, Children’s Museum of Atlanta, Fernbank Museum, High Museum of Art, Museum of Design Atlanta (MODA)
- LocalFlavor: $15 = $30 toward admission at Legoland Discovery Center Atlanta
- LocalFlavor: $19.50 = two full-day adult admissions to the High Museum of Art in Atlanta
- Travelzoo: $11 = two tickets to Museum of Design Atlanta (MODA)
- Sweetjack: $59 = a Level Three Flight Pattern plus Zip Line course at Banning Mills
- nCrowd: $25 = a half-day Ocoee River whitewater-rafting trip with Sunburst Adventures. FYI–The voucher doesn’t expire until September 2, 2015, so snag yours now to play on the cheap this summer.
- Groupon: $23 = Date Night for two with chocolates, $36 + Family-and-Friends package of four tickets, OR $34 = an Annual Pass of unlimited rides for a year at the SkyView Ferris Wheel
- Groupon: $14 = two movie tickets at Plaza Theatre in Atlanta
- Groupon: $6 = one movie ticket at Studio Movie Grill; valid at the Duluth & Holcomb Bridge locations
- Living Social: $54 = a one-hour Swedish massage, Monday through Friday at Spa Sydell; valid at five locations
- Sweetjack: $99 = Party Barge or two-person Wave Runner rental at Paradise Rental Boats; valid for use on Lake Lanier or Lake Allatoona. FYI–The voucher doesn’t expire until the end of 2015, so snag yours now to play on the cheap this summer.
Don’t forget to check out today’s mix (March 27) of discount ticket deals. You’ll save up to 50% on tickets to Toby Keith at Lakewood Amphitheatre, Kelly Clarkson and Pentatonix at Lakewood Amphitheatre, The Wilderness at 7 Stages Theatre, Shaky Boots Music Festival, Peter Pan at Fabrefaction Theatre, Designing Women #9 at OnStage Atlanta, Three Decembers at The Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Lyric Theatre’s Damn Yankees at the Jennie T. Anderson Theatre at the Cobb Civic Center, Blues for an Alabama Sky at The Alliance Theatre, Atlanta Lyric Theatre’s Barnum at the Jennie T. Anderson Theatre at the Cobb Civic Center, Man of La Mancha at the Labyrinth at Serenbe, tickets to performances at the Shakespeare Tavern, Atlanta Opera’s The Marriage of Figaro at Cobb Energy Centre, Actor’s Express’s Marcus; or the Secret of Sweet at the King Plow Arts Center, Theatrical Outfit’s Storefront Church, & more.