On Saturday, December 7th, the 2019 Children’s Christmas Parade will take place in Midtown. The parade steps off at 10:20 a.m. at the intersection of Peachtree St. and 16th St. and ends at Peachtree St. and 5th St. The event is free and open to the public.
It should be a fun morning–there will be marching bands, dance groups, giant helium balloons, floats, & Santa Claus (of course).
If you’re heading out for the parade, consider taking MARTA, as you’ll be joining hundreds of thousands of your closest friends. The Midtown and Arts Center Stations are located along the parade route.
Want to skip out on the crowds & traffic? You can watch the parade live on WSB-TV Channel 2.
You may also be interested in:
- Magical Nights of Lights at Lanier Islands
- Atlanta Chinese Lantern Festival at Centennial Olympic Park
- Lights of Life holiday light display at Life University in Marietta
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Best holiday light displays around Atlanta in 2019
- Where to get free photos with Santa in 2019
More holiday fun around Atlanta and suburbs:
Monday, February 17, 2020
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
Wednesday, February 19, 2020