- While it lasts, $29 rents a private cabana + gets you a $25 credit towards food at Park Tavern, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- If you’re planning to go to the Oyster Crawfish Festival at Park Tavern on on March 26, 2016, you’re in luck: While they last, $28 buys one VIP ticket OR $55 buys two VIP tickets to the fest, which features live music by Cowboy Mouth.
- When it rains (quite a bit, not just drizzle), Park Tavern pours $1 drafts. They post about the deal when they offer it, so check their Twitter feed (@ParkTavern) or Facebook page before you go.
- If you’re in the mood for sushi, head out a bit later for it–sushi is 50% off daily from 10:00 p.m.-midnight (excluding Salt Block Experience & to-go orders).
- And a reminder: On Wine Bottle Wednesdays, you’ll pay 1/2 price for wine by the bottle.
Park Tavern is located at 500 10th St. NE, Atlanta. 404-249-0001