The annual tree lighting at Vinings Jubilee shopping district takes place this Thursday, December 5th from 6 to 8 p.m.
Santa will be available for family photos, so bring your camera!
Two Santa Express Trains will be chugging along all evening, and guests can enjoy balloon twisting and ornament decorating.
Additionally, Vinings United Methodist Church will be on-site decorating holiday cookies with guests for a tasty treat.
To add some extra sparkle to the holiday celebration, local schools and studios will provide live music and entertainment. Whitefield Academy Jazz Band and Campbell Middle School Chorus are back for another year of excellent performances, and new to the lineup this year is the Like The Dickens Carolers.
Vinings Jubilee is located at 4300 Paces Ferry Road SE, Atlanta.
You may also be interested in:
- Magical Nights of Lights at Lanier Islands
- Atlanta Chinese Lantern Festival at Centennial Olympic Park
- Lights of Life holiday light display at Life University in Marietta
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- Best holiday light displays around Atlanta in 2019
- Where to get free photos with Santa in 2019