[exp] [/exp]If I can squeeze in a trip to Canton this weekend, I’m going to check out this festival:
The Canton Festival of the Arts will take place at Brown Park on May 19 & 20, 2018. There’ll be plenty to do, including shopping the juried Artists’ Market, getting healthy living and gardening tips in the Serenity Garden, encouraging the little ones to get creative in the Kids Zone, listening to live music, & more.
If you’re heading out for the music, here’s the lineup:
- 10:45 a.m.: Mike Mullet with Will Cornelius
- Noon: Kurt and Keenam
- 1:45 p.m.: Ric and Pam Cushenan of the Loose Shoes Band
- 3:30 p.m.: Stagrr
- 10:00 a.m.: Elizabeth Meeks
- 11:30 a.m.: Dylan and Davis
- 1:30 p.m.: Mike Mullet
- 3:30 p.m.: The Scragglers
Free on-stree parking is available in the area, and you can park at the Cherokee Arts Center (94 North Main St, Canton). Brown Park is located on E. Marietta St. in downtown Canton.