[exp] [/exp]The largest Shrine Circus & Midway Carnival in North America is coming to town.
From May 18-28, 2018, the Yaarab Shrine Circus will be at Jim R. Miller Park in Marietta. With high-flying trapeze acts, Real Steel Riders, clowns, & more, it’s a fun day for the family.
FYI: The Midway opens at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 18, but you’ll need to wait until May 19 if you’d like to see the circus performances while you’re there.
As with anything with Midway, the outing can get expensive quickly, especially if you like to ride rides. Gate admission to the circus + access to the Midway Carnival is $7 for adults and free for children age 10 & under. Take advantage of one of the ticket specials to save:
- On Friday, May 18, $10/person buys unlimited rides. Since it’s a Sneak-A-Peak Ride-A-Thon, there are no circus performances that evening.
- Tuesday, May 22, is Car Load Night. With the deal, $50 covers parking, park admission, circus admission, and unlimited rides for that day only for the occupants of any car with up to seven people legally and safely buckled up in their own seat.
- On Memorial Day, May 28, veterans receive free admission.
- Ride tickets are $1.25 each, and rides require 2-5 tickets. You can buy 22 ride tickets for $20. Unlimited Rides arm bands are $18 on Monday-Thursday (May 21-24) and $25 on Friday-Sunday + Memorial Day.
- For a limited time, $20 buys a Mega Pass at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts stores. With the deal, $20 covers general admission at the gate & unlimited carnival rides on any one day.
Jim R. Miller Park is located at 2245 Callaway Road, S.W., Marietta. Parking is $5.