The popular Music Midtown festival returns to Piedmont Park this September 14th and 15th.
Right now, you can get two-day passes to Music Midtown for $165 each. This price is $10 higher than it was last week, and will go up once more before the event.
NOTE that this $165 price will have fees of $39.67 tacked on at checkout if you buy online. (Bringing your total to $204.67, if you don’t have a calculator handy.)
HOWEVER, there is a way to avoid that hefty fee!
If you can buy tickets in person, you can take advantage of Service-Fee Free Fridays — happening on Friday, September 6th.
Grab 2-Day Tickets with NO service fees from the box office closest to you:
- Ameris Bank Amphitheatre: Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Buckhead Theatre: Open noon to 6 p.m.
- Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park: Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Coca-Cola Roxy: Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tabernacle: Open noon to 6 p.m.
We recommend double-checking these box office hours before you head out!
The 2-Day general admission pass includes:
- One RFID-enabled wristband
- Two days of live performances on four stages
- Access to bars and food vendors that will include vegan & gluten-free options
- Access to sponsor booth (interactive experiences, swag, giveaways)
For more info and the complete musical line-up, visit www.musicmidtown.com
You’ll also find ways to upgrade your experience, by paying more for VIP seating, renting a locker for $35, etc.