Come one, come all to Harmony Grove Methodist Church’s annual Spooktacular Halloween block party!
The event takes place on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 from 6 to 8 p.m. It is FREE to attend.
Trunk or Treat is a different spin on trick-or-treating. It’s meant to be safe and fun, it’s suitable for suburban areas that aren’t so walkable, and it eliminates concerns about traffic or crossing streets in the dark. The idea is that local businesses, organizations, and community members hand out treats from a parked car with a decorated trunk.
Kids can enjoy games, crafts, bounce houses, and trick-or-treating from one candy-filled trunk to the next. Dance the night away to freaky-funky tunes from our live DJ.
Prizes awarded for best-decorated trunk and best costumes!
Harmony Grove Methodist is located at:
50 Harmony Grove Rd
Lilburn, Georgia 30047
You may also be interested in:
- 17 corn mazes and pumpkin patches to visit this fall
- Little Five Points Halloween Festival & Parade
- Howl on the Green in downtown Duluth
- The Rocky Horror Picture show with live shadowcast
- 3 Apple Festivals and 4 you-pick apple orchards to visit this fall
- Stone Mountain’s Pumpkin Festival “Glow by Night” display
- Free Day of the Dead Festival at Atlanta History Center
- Applebee’s serves up it’s “Vampire” cocktail for just $1 thru Halloween
- A Southern Tour of Ghosts at Stone Mountain Park
- Grant Park Halloween Lantern Parade on October 25th