New Year’s Eve 2020 — and New Year’s Day 2021 — are a different kind of holiday. Instead of reveling in a crowd, many of us will choose a scaled-down celebration.
If you’re staying home this year, you can still opt for a delicious, festive, restaurant-quality meal.
Typically, New Year’s offerings tend to be quite pricey — but we’ve compiled a list of places where you can order an affordable New Year meal to go, whether you’re looking for brunch or dinner.
Looking for a more casual family meal, any day?
Check out our list of affordable family bundles for takeout
Looking to make a New Year’s Eve restaurant reservation?
Open Table has a list of 56 venues with special NYE menus
More New Year’s food deals you may be interested in:
You may also be interested in:
- NEW for 2021: World of Illumination drive-thru light shows
- NEW! Festival of Lights drive-thru light show at Atlantic Station
- FREE: Prism Winter Lights display at Woodruff Park in downtown Atlanta
- Lights of Life drive-thru holiday attraction in Marietta
- Discounts for Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens
- Discounts for Stone Mountain Christmas
- Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
New Year meals to-go
Hampton + Hudson
New Year’s Eve packages include champagne, party favors, and to-go appetizers
Serves: Packages available for 2, 4, or 10 people.
Comes with: appetizer platters include meatball sliders, deviled eggs, and chicken wings.
Package for 2 includes one bottle. Package for 4 includes 2 bottles. Package for 10 includes 4 bottles.
Optional: Add more food to your menu through the online order form.
Order by 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 30th.
Pickup by 6 p.m. on New Year’s Eve.
Prices: $70 for 2 people, $140 for 4 people, or $300 for 10 people.
Location: 299 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA, 30307
Order online here
Offering roasted leg of lamb takeout special for New Year’s Eve.
Serves: 10 people
Comes with: 10-lb leg of lamb, taftoon bread, and a selection of Mediterranean side dishes.
Order 48 hours in advance by calling 404-500-1444
Location: 970 Inman Village Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30307
Currently offering The Green Box — a complete Seasons 52 dining experience perfect for holiday gatherings and New Year celebrations.
Serves: 4 to 6 people
Pre-order: 24-hour advance order required
Pickup available on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve
Choose between these entrees:
♦ Kona-crusted wood-gilled tenderloin — $165
♦ Whole side of cedar-planked salmon — $125
Also includes: salad, choice of sides, 6 Mini Indulgences desserts
Optional: Add 2 bottles of select wines for $52
Locations: Perimeter and Mall of Georgia
Get more info and place an order
Offering holiday celebration meals.
Serves: choose portions for 2, 4, 6, or 8 people
Order online for contactless delivery, curbside pickup, or takeout.
Price: $4o for 2, $80 for 4, $120 for 6, and $160 for 8.
Comes with: Build your customized meal by choosing appetizers, dim sum, soup, and entrees.
Optional: Get a bottle of merlot to go for $15
Locations: Cumberland Mall, Alpharetta, Mall of Georgia
See a sample menu — to place an order you’ll start by choosing your location
Offering a variety of holiday platters for casual dining, PLUS full holiday meals.
Order 48 hours in advance.
Available for pickup through Dec. 31st
- Appetizer bundle — serves 8 — $60
- Shrimp platters — serves 8 or 12 — $35 to $50
- Smoked salmon platter — serves 12 — $50
- Classic antipasti platter — serves 8 — $35
- Mediterranean mezzi platter — serves 8 — $30
- Pigs in blankets — serves 8 — $25
- Also a variety of separate appetizers to mix and match
Also, full holiday meals:
- Classic Roast Whole Turkey Dinner for 4 people — $80
- Classic Roast Whole Turkey Dinner for 8 people — $130
- Classic Roast Whole Turkey Dinner for 12 people — $180
- Classic Roast Turkey Breast Dinner for 4 people — $70
- Paleo-Friendly Turkey Dinner for 4 people — $90
- Spiral-Sliced Ham Dinner for 8 people — $140
- Festive Feast with turkey, ham, sides, and dessert for 12 people — $280
- Prime Rib Dinner for 8 people — $230
- Vegan Meal for 2 people — $40
View the menu and order online (start by choosing your preferred pickup location)
Heat and serve meals that are available through January 1st. View them all online
Here is a representative selection:
- Prime Rib Meal with sides and dessert for 4 to 6 people — $149.99
- Turkey Breast and Honey-Glazed Ham Meal with sides and dessert for 12 people — $129.99
- Essential Honey-Glazed Ham Meal with sides for 4 to 6 people — $79.99
- Complete Honey-Glazed Ham Meal with sides and dessert for 4 to 6 people — $89.99
- Complete Spiral Sliced Ham Meal with sides and dessert for 12 peole — $129.99
- Essential Roasted Turkey Breast Meal with turkey and sides for 4 to 6 people — $79.99
- Complete Roasted Turkey Breast Meal with sides and dessert for 4 to 6 people — $89.99
- Essential Whole Roasted Turkey Meal with turkey and sides for 12 people — $109.99
- Complete Whole Roasted Turkey Meal with turkey, sides, and dessert for 12 — $129.99
You can also order your favorite side dishes and desserts a la carte.
Note that prices may vary by location.
Locations: Two locations in Atlanta and one in Stone Mountain.
Currently offering Holiday Heat ‘n Serve Meals — available for pickup through Dec. 28th. So if you want a New Year’s Eve meal, you’ll have to refrigerate, which Cracker Barrel says is fine for 72 hours.
♦ The Heat ‘n’ Serve Family Meal is $70 for 4-6 people
♦ The Heat ‘n’ Serve Feast is $140 for 8 to 10 people
A la carte side dishes and desserts range from $6 to 18.
NOTE: Not all locations offer the same meals. Go to the Cracker Barrel website and choose your location first, to see what’s available. You could also call your local store.
Cracker Barrel has locations in:
• Lithia Springs
Get more info and order online
Want a New Year’s Day brunch?
IHOP is offering Family Feast bundles — you’ll customize your bundle during the order process.
Available for delivery or pickup (inside or curbside).
Serves: each bundle serves 4 people
Holiday Family Feast — $29
Includes buttermilk pancakes with festive toppings, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and your choice of bacon OR sausage links.
Breakfast Family Feast — $25
Includes buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, and sausage links.
Pancake Creations Family Feast — $25
Includes buttermilk pancakes, 2 pancake toppings of your choice, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and your choice of bacon OR sausage links.
You may also be interested in:
- Subscribe to our daily newsletter and stay in the know!
- Metro Atlanta area Farmers Markets, listed by day of the week
- Free and cheap things to do this week
- Local daily deals from Groupon
- Atlanta on the Cheap events calendar
Stay in the know! Subscribe to our newsletter.